RSS FEED

the beginning and the end..

Tomorrow is Friday! Praise God! There are many good things about Friday. The obvious: it is the last day of the week. But, it is also jean day! And my dear friend, Audree, brings in donuts, or sometimes cinnamon buns, to the office. Yes, Friday is a good day. I think I depend on it too much actually...like I do a lot of things. Like my day just isn't the same if I don't have a donut on Friday morning. Seriously, what difference should that make?! Some other things I depend on maybe a little too much...

-Weekends. I depend on Saturday and Sunday to help me make it through Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, and Fri.
-People. Sometimes I depend on people to just accept me and make me happy.
-Chocolate. "I just need some chocolate....yeah, that will make me feel better." ??
-Internet. This includes ALOT of things.
-Food. Need it to live. But I love it too much sometimes.
-Lyrics. To make a song good.
-Melodies. To make a song good.
-Clothes. How I look...I depend on that way too much.
-

Anyways...maybe I'll add more later, because I hadn't planned on writing any of that. No, actually what I was going to say is that we are now officially moving!! At least I think so. It's hard to keep track of all that has been going on...kinda like a roller coaster. We have bought a house and are moving into the battlefield! Battlefield Drive, that is. I haven't been to the house yet, but the photos make it look really nice.
I will miss my attic room, for it has been good to me. :) But home is not a room. Nor is it a house or a place. I think it's the people you are with that make it feel like home...anyways...you knew that. Moving on.
I keep thinking about my new room. Of course, I have no idea what it will be like. But, I'll probably be rooming with my sis for awhile and there definitely will not be a bathroom in it like I have right now. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I think I could probably add "my room" to the dependency list. Haha. Notice how "God" isn't on the list. I guess you can't depend on Him TOO much, but I need to maybe replace all of these things with Him. No, not "maybe"...I DO need to look to Him, rather then all these things, for my happiness.

Such a random post. I hope you enjoyed it, nevertheless, and I will try and keep you updated on house things. Maybe some photos later?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top