RSS FEED

the adventures of... ?

New discovery: I love running.
New discovery: There are really neat trails on the side of the mountain near our house. Dang, I wish I knew they were there sooner.
New discovery: Lots of firepits up there!
New discovery: Do not throw other peoples water bottles over the side of mountain. (Will explain later)

Tonight we went for a hike on our new-found trails. My brothers, Dylan and Reuben; sister, Adina; other "brother", Alex. (Neighbour who is here so much he is now one of us:); and me.









Cool blurry photos




This is something that we found along the way. Reuben: "I think there's a dead body in there."



It was empty! Looks cool though...perfect for Adina.







These are stairs that go from the bottom to the top. We came to them on our hike and the boys wanted to go up. This is where things get fun! I let them go up and me and Adina hung out here ...about halfway. The boys were gone for a few minutes and then suddenly I see them running back down with a lady on their heels yelling and swearing at them.
I guess Alex saw this random water bottle up there and thought it would be a good idea to throw it over the side. Turns out it was her water bottle. I thought I would wait and talk to the lady...but decided against it. As soon as the boys made it across the street...we booked it! "Let's run guys!"- me. "I'm following you!"- phsyco lady. But I guess she didn't plan on takin' the trail; we didn't see her after that.
What was she going to do? Beat the kid?

It was quite comical. We made jokes about her all the way home....like how she will haunt those trails now. :P



We made it down just before dark



It looks like I have no braces! (Photography:Dylan Harris)



Blossoms. (Photography: Dylan Harris)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top