RSS FEED

I'm flying!!

Right now I am sitting in the Calgary airport eating chinese food. I am about half way through a 5 hour layover. (yeah, you can do the math :) I've been here for awhile! Next stop...Abbotsford, BC!
I am in the food court right now near the window where I can see the mountains. It must be cool to live here and have a view like that.
Actually, now I am in the waiting area near my gate, because my battery was dying and I needed to find a plug in...which I did...and I also found another mac owner! :)

So far the trip has gone really smoothly. I feel about as familiar with airports as I do with...like...breathing. That's what 11 flights in 2 weeks does (India)....even though it was awhile ago.
As I was in the air I couldn't help thinking of a comedian who talks about flights and technology (click title of post to see link) and I really wanted to say, "omg! WOW!! I'm flying!" and see the reaction of the person next to me. Or turn to them and say excitedly, "You are sitting in a chair..in the sky!"
Haha...now you kinda have to watch the video to know what I'm talking about. Don't worry...it will be worth your time.

There's this little boy (three years old maybe?) who keeps coming over to the window, gabbering the whole time, and saying "Mommy, where did the plane go?" At least that was all that I could make out. That, and he's cute.

Anyway, one more hour to go and then I'm flying again!
Later. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top