RSS FEED

Welcome to the blog.

You have probably guessed that trebellion is a mix between treble and rebellion. Why Treble? Well it's a musical symbol and I just happen to like music. Treble has also turned into sort of a nickname. And rebellion? There was a song that triggered that...but I don't really have a reason for that part of the name...at least not yet. Ideas are forming. I may write about them in a later blog.

Ok, so, I would like to give credit where credit is due, and say that I did not really have anything to do with the flaming treble clef. That was all DeaDraug's doing. You just have to know the right people! I think it looks stellar.

Anyways, it's kind of a cool thing that I really could say whatever I want right now because hardly anyone even knows that I have a blog...maybe I will keep it that way! haha...hmm...but maybe that defeats the purpose. What would YOU write if you knew no one was there reading and you could say whatever you want? To be honest, I probably would end up writing nothing. I guess it is good to have people to write to. So thanks.

Peace.

1 comments:

MissSparrow

hey i love your blog! it's awesome! =D way to go.

~Miss Sparrow (aka Jessica E)

Post a Comment

Return top