RSS FEED

the latest happenings...

Today's the day. There is a For Sale sign on our front lawn. Where are we moving? We don't know yet. Where do we want to move? Somewhere out in the country. Trees, quiet, space, and 15 minutes from town.... sounds lovely. :) (I'm trying to get excited about this. I'm not dreading it, but I'm not that excited either.) I think it is a good thing that we are moving...just alot of work! I think I must be lazy....or selfish. Anywho....I'm working on it.
SO, I did some cleaning of my room today and it looks really good! But then Albert came (the real estate guy) and he didn't even take any photos of it. *sigh...* "C'mon, Albert! I cleaned it just for you!" Haha...oh well. At least now it's ready for people to see....and tidier then I think it has ever been!

Annoying story: I went to the dentist last week and the lady told me over and over how lovely my teeth are and how I'm doing such a good job cleaning them. Basically, they look amazing! Then she does a quick clean, the dentist comes and says the same thing, and I go to pay...and they charged me...ALOT! And with a discount, too! For what? To get my clean teeth cleaned? Needless to say, I was a little upset. And Dad was so horrified and flabbergasted that he is going to buy me my phone now that I can't afford it. :P What a nice daddy!

Ok so enough about the dentist....Wednesday, I leave to go to Chilliwack, BC. That should be fun! I get to travel all by myself to somewhere I've never been. Yay for adventures! I will blog my interesting experiences, if I have any, which I'm sure I will.
I'm going there to see a friend and spend some time with her. And then of course, see God's beautiful mountains. Watch out! There will be some photos coming!

Until then,
Treble

2 comments:

MissSparrow

Yay for the sale sign! =D

Aw, your dad is a very nice guy, hehe. So sweet of him to get you a phone. Especially after those dentist peeps decided to "steal" your money. =P

melissa

oh this is a scrumptious day :) i found your blog! hehe. I miss you, friend.

Post a Comment

Return top